Rivatour supports conference organisers by supplying a personalised service which is tailor-made according to the characteristics of the event.
The staff's professional experience is at your disposal to find the best selection of suppliers and locations for gala dinners, convivial gatherings, team-building activities and social programmes for partners.
Many years of experience in the incoming conference business has resulted in top quality service, offering on-line systems enabling organisers to manage every stage of their event and related initiatives, and significantly lightening the organisational load.
- Personalised on-line hotel booking with special rates at local hotels;
- On-line booking system for shuttle buses to and from airports or railway stations;
- On-line event enrolment utilising e-commerce facilities to enable registration payment. The system can even take care of the administration management of booking fees with automatic invoice issue and a daily summary of fees paid in;
- On-line excursion booking for delegates and their partners.
- Hotel selection and booking management;
- Provision of carefully selected hostesses and guides;
- Selection of locations for gala dinners and social gatherings;
- Ideas for shows and musical interludes, complementary to the style of the event;
- Organisation of company incentive trips;
- Organisation of motivational and team-building activities including a range of sporting activities, such as: canyoning; cycling; sailing; quad-bikes; airsoft; trekking, climbing, or even cooking classes and cultural events in museums.
Rivatour is able to offer specially negotiated rates to its clients with the leading car hire companies, such as La Maggiore, which has offices in all major Italian airports.
If you wish to reach Riva del Garda by train in order to attend a conference, exhibition or other event, you will need to head for either Rovereto, which is 22 km away, or Verona Porta Nuova station.
Both stations offer the high speed Silver Arrow (‘Freccia Argento’) service and Verona also offers the Red Arrow (‘Freccia Rossa’). This is a high-speed service which connects you to the major Italian cities of: Rome, Florence, Bologna, Milan, Turin and Venice.
If you wish to purchase a train ticket, please ask the Rivatour staff for assistance.
Rivatour, our incoming travel agency, has, over the years, made a careful selection of providers of chauffeur-driven cars, qualified and ready to offer the service you require.
New cars and vehicles, carefully chosen personnel and flexibility are amongst the criteria vital to obtaining a personalised service.